THE STATS DON’T LIE – IMPACTFUL AMBITION
We are all too painfully aware of the inequalities that almost every woman faces from birth. From unfair treatment to unequal pay to being primary caregivers for multiple generations of family members (parents, children, and grandchildren), we shoulder the brunt of making life easier and successful for others while trying to figure out a way to fulfill our dreams and ambitions.
This is why it’s time for women to honor their ambition and embrace their dreams. Because when women are fully committed to living their best lives they typically earn more money and their families and entire communities benefit from it. Truly helping make the world better.
The stats prove it:
- Women invest 90% of their income back into their families compared to 35% of men. – Clinton Global Initiative
- When women have access to the full range of credit, banking, and financial services, their economic impact increases development, assists with overcoming poverty, and improves children’s nutrition, health, and school attendance. – McKinsey & Company
And the good news is we’re only getting stronger financially, according to the stats from a McKinsey & Company* report.
- Women by 2030 are expected to control $30 trillion in financial assets that baby boomers possess*.
- Women currently control more than $10 trillion, or a 1/3 of total US household financial assets*.
- Compared to 5 years ago, 30% more married women are making financial & investment decisions*.